Battle for Rikal IV

Do you enjoy reading large indepth battle reports? Look no further and download the entire PDF of the Battle of Rikal IV here!

You can find the playtest rules for game 3 here

Sunday, April 26, 2009

New updates

It's been a super busy couple of weeks due to me getting married and also involved with a mortgage for our new house.

The board did get finished so first I figure I'll post the results!

This first picture is the entire board with all my terrain. Since this picture was taken I have finished basing and painting all the terrain so it looks better. Please remember my carpet isnt flat and will look different properly set up


a picture of the blood angel base area which took me the longest



So far all the players in the game are excited and its looking to be A LOT of fun. Who says apoc cant be entertaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment